Here some answers to the questions we get most often: if there is something we have not covered please feel free to contact us.
What is IM USA?
Italian Ministries USA (IM USA) is a non-profit evangelical mission agency that is dependent upon the generous support of people.
How do I give to a IM field worker?
All details are available on our donation page: DONATE. Otherwise you may also write us with any specific question you may have.
How the funds are designated?
All donations given to IM USA are given with the understanding that the IM USA Board of Directors has full discretion of how those funds are utilized or designated.
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
– Yes. IMUSA is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are fully tax-deductible under the rules established by the Internal Revenue Service.
Pursuant to the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 and IRS Rev. Ruling 67-246, we are obligated to tell you that no goods or services were received in exchange for this gift. Please retain this letter to substantiate your contribution for IRS tax purposes. PUF tax ID: 27- 1763901.
– There will be no tax-deduction information that Network for Good will provide when there is a reoccuring payment made from your account. There will be a list of donations saved to the network for good site if you have a log in and that information can be used for tax purposes.
Do I get a receipt?
– A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.
– For donations made through the Network for Good-Italian Ministries site, receipts of credit card transactions need to be saved and printed as they will be the files used for tax-deduction purposes.
– For donations made by check to Network for Good-Italian Ministries site, a tax deduction form will be sent to donors Spring of the following donated year.
How long does it take my giving to reach the beneficiary?
Please note that donations can take up to 60 days to reach the beneficiary; donations made.
How my donation is processed?
Your donation is securely processed by our nonprofit partner, Network for Good, with a 3% transaction fee to cover credit card fees, bank fees, and other processing costs. Please consider chipping in an additional 3% so 100% of your donation amount goes to us.