HERE SOME ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS WE GET MOST OFTEN: IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE HAVE NOT COVERED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
What is IM USA?
Italian Ministries USA (IM USA) is a non-profit missional network, partnering with the global network of Italian Ministries, committed to facilitate missions in and to Italy and is dependent upon the generous support of people like you. All donations given to IM USA are given with the understanding that the IM USA Board of Directors has full discretion of how those funds are utilized or designated.
How do I give to a IM field worker?
How the funds are designated?
How my donation is processed?
Your donation is securely processed by our nonprofit partner, Network for Good, with a 3% transaction fee to cover credit card fees, bank fees, and other processing costs. Please consider chipping in an additional 3% so 100% of your donation amount goes to us.
How long does it take my giving to reach the beneficiary?
Please note, additionally, that donations can take up to 60 days to reach the beneficiary; an administrative fee of 3% of the gift is also taken by IM USA.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
– Yes. IMUSA is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are fully tax-deductible under the rules established by the Internal Revenue Service.
Pursuant to the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 and IRS Rev. Ruling 67-246, we are obligated to tell you that no goods or services were received in exchange for this gift. Please retain this letter to substantiate your contribution for IRS tax purposes. PUF tax ID: 27- 1763901.
– There will be no tax-deduction information that Network for Good will provide when there is a reoccuring payment made from your account. There will be a list of donations saved to the network for good site if you have a log in and that information can be used for tax purposes.
Do I get a receipt?
– A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.
– For donations made through the Network for Good-Italian Ministries site, receipts of credit card transactions need to be saved and printed as they will be the files used for tax-deduction purposes.
– For donations made by check to Network for Good-Italian Ministries site, a tax deduction form will be sent to donors Spring of the following donated year.